MIX & MATCH / OFFICE

Over the past one to two years, I have developed a strong interest in interior decoration and design. Apart from browsing the Internet every...

Over the past one to two years, I have developed a strong interest in interior decoration and design.
Apart from browsing the Internet every now and then, I've never had the time to learn more about the techniques that are used when decorating a room. But... despite my lack of knowledge, I thought it might be fun to share some of my ideas. 


Keep in mind I'm just an amateur. I know little to nothing about decoration.


Of course, feedback and tips are welcome. One of the reasons I decided to post about this topic is to learn. :)



Macbook Air | chair | avl table | Sacha table lamp | VATTNA clock
krefeld coffee table | NUX sofa by Philip Phelan | wall art | BLOMSTER glass bowl
florence knoll credenza | Reneda - Blue swirl glass table lamp | fox resin bronze sculpture


With the exams coming up, all that's on my mind is work, work, work. So I began to wonder what the perfect office/workspace would look like for me, f.e. in five years time when I'll have finished uni and will be working full-time.

I want to keep the decoration simple. I like the classic touches in this composition, such as the wall art. In reality this room would probably be full of things I don't need, ha! This office has a sofa and kind of a 'relaxing' corner, because I'm not the kind of person to sit on a chair for 8 hours non stop. Everyone likes being comfortable, right? Also comes in handy if I'd have a job with clients coming over.

And of course, the jar of sweets! I don't need to explain myself for wanting these within reach. I have a sweet tooth sometimes :)


Do you have your own workspace? How have you decorated it?

You Might Also Like

10 comments

  1. die kast is echt heel erg mooi, helemaal mijn stijl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Strak! Ik vind het dressoir mooi.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heel erg mooi! Lijkt een beetje op de dingen die mijn vader thuis heeft! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wauw, tof! Je blog ziet er leuk uit zeg :) Doe je mee aan mijn winactie? Je kunt nu echt een supergave curling wand winnen! Liefs, Anne

    www.fashionanna.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Anne, dankjewel! Ik zal zeker even kijken ;) x

      Delete
  5. Wauw, ziet er allemaal heel strak uit. Mooi!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Leuk! Ik ben net bezig met het veranderen van mijn kamer, dus wat inspiratie opdoen is altijd fijn :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Zeker! Veel plezier met het kamer-decoreren :)

      Delete

All images and content are copyright to Modest Mix 2013-2017.