Helping hands: Punk Bouquet

Last month I headed to Antwerp to meet some friends. Of course while I was there, it was inevitable that I would be doing some shopping! ...


Last month I headed to Antwerp to meet some friends. Of course while I was there, it was inevitable that I would be doing some shopping! (More blog posts about what I bought coming soon!) Shopping in Antwerp is always fun because there are shops we don't have in Ghent, like COS, Urban Outfitters, etc. However, I was particularly excited to visit the new & Other Stories. They just opened two shops in Belgium, which are absolutely worth visiting. I didn't find the sunglasses I was looking for, but besides that it was the beauty section that had me most curious!

After a lot of oohing and aahing I went with this cute mini hand cream from the Punk Bouquet bath & body range. The fragrance is a mix of vanilla and rose, and it's pretty safe to say this is the fanciest smelling hand cream I've ever had. I was thinking of getting the hand lotion too (it comes in a large pump bottle), but since I was staying with my friend that night, I didn't feel confident to carry that around for the next 24 hours without breaking the packaging or spilling the product - yeah, I'm that clumsy. I'll have to buy one next time I go to Antwerp. Back to the hand cream now... As I said, the fragrance is what makes it special for me, but the product is great too! Heavily fragranced products tend to make my skin tight, but the Punk Bouquet one does what it's supposed to do. The consistency is thin but not runny, and the cream easily absorbs into the skin. Result: soft, moisturized skin that smells amazing. I also like to use it on my cuticles. You probably wouldn't believe me until you tried it, but the scent lasts a few hours, even after washing your hands. & Other Stories have got my attention with their beauty section and I'm convinced to try more from Punk Bouquet and their other collections. Currently on my wishlist: cheek & lip tint, body mists, cream highlighter.

You Might Also Like

16 comments

  1. mmm, klinkt als een heerlijke geur!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Zeker! Heb ondertussen ook al zo een grote fles van de hand lotion weten te bemachtigen :)

      Delete
  2. al hun beautyproducten zijn echt mega awesome! de stories is echt super

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ja he! Ik wist รฉcht niet wat kiezen. Ondertussen ben ik al een tweede keer langs geweest en heb ik nog wat dingen bij om te proberen :D

      Delete
  3. Klinkt goed zeg. Ik ben heel benieuwd naar hun andere producten!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Zeker doen, hun beauty producten zijn de moeite waard om te proberen!

      Delete
  4. really wanna try their beauty products!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. That sounds amazing! And the tube is really cute, it looks like a little acrylic paint tube!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I still haven't had chance to visit & Other Stories yet, I really want to though! This hand cream sounds lovely :)
    emmerliejay x

    ReplyDelete
  7. De verpakking ziet er leuk uit!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This post is amazing!
    Keep in touch xoxo :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Can't wait for & Other Stories to open their doors in Amsterdam! Will be soon, I hope.
    Good to hear you liked the Punk Bouquet series - was really curious to try it. A mix of vanilla and rose sounds heavenly!

    The Sorted Hats

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nog nooit producten geprobeerd van & Others Stories. Maar deze klinkt alvast de moeite! :D Nu enkel nog eens in Antwerpen geraken voor sluitingstijd van de winkels ^^

    x Aurรฉlie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. & Other Stories hebben veel fijne geuren. Je zou zo meteen vanalles willen proberen :D hopelijk kan je er snel een keer langs!

      Delete

All images and content are copyright to Modest Mix 2013-2017.