STUDY BREAKS...

I dare you to try it. (I can't get over how cute this is!) I'm a mess when it comes to studying. Everything distracts me. Br...

I dare you to try it.
(I can't get over how cute this is!)

I'm a mess when it comes to studying. Everything distracts me. Breaks are the worst. I often catch myself sitting around doing nothing for hours when I could have used more time for revision. I guess I'll need to remind myself more often that university is not a playground.

Do you stick to a schedule when studying or do you just focus on 'what has to be done', no matter how long it takes, as long as it pays off? Silly question maybe...

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. hangt er wat vanaf, nu dat ik nog maar 1 vak te leren heb en voor de rest papers moet schrijven werk ik gewoon de hele dag en zie ik wel wat ik gedaan krijg. Maar de vorige jaren (die alle3 echte blokjaren waren) had ik wel een heel strikt uurschema met wat ik precies wanneer moest geleerd hebben. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

All images and content are copyright to Modest Mix 2013-2017.