HOW I'D WEAR / THE MONOCHROME TREND

more details:  ppandora  on polyvore.com This spring, the - definitely not new - monochrome trend has been all over the Inter...


Monochrome trend


more details: ppandora on polyvore.com


This spring, the - definitely not new - monochrome trend has been all over the Internet again. My reaction: yay! Black will always be a classic colour to wear, but at the same time it can make so many outfits trendy, which makes this trend of my favourites.

I've put together this outfit in I don't know, five minutes? This is based on what I wear on a daily basis. A tee or jumper, jeans (I did swap those for the faux leather leggings for the occasion!), my comfy pair of Air Max 1's, some accessories, a large bag and I'm ready to go! Simple and it always looks good.

To add contrast, I wear Rimmel's Apocalips in Celestial. The colour stands out from the black and white. Perfect effect if you ask me.

How do you wear this trend? What is your favourite way of accessorizing to contrast the black and white?

You Might Also Like

1 comments

All images and content are copyright to Modest Mix 2013-2017.