INSPIRATION / SPECIAL OCCASION MEETS MESSY HAIR

+ some looks that are more chique and a little less messy:       How I style my hair for special occasions remains a mys...





+ some looks that are more chique and a little less messy:

     

How I style my hair for special occasions remains a mystery until I'm in front of the bathroom mirror, makeup done with some extra time left. I'm not the handy type; I try out several things and eventually settle for a messy ponytail or bun. There are so many hairstyles that are messy-looking and easy to create. It's a great bonus when your hair looks amazing on the outfit you're wearing. To get the nonchalant look, just play around with your hair, backcomb for more volume and when you feel like it looks okay, just fix with hairspray and you're done!

Image source: Tumblr, Google

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. love it, ik ben wel fan van de top knots maar die messy haardos vind ik ook heel mooi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Zelf krijg ik het nooit zo mooi! Maar wel leuk om te kijken! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ik vind 'messy' haar altijd zo leuk :D

    ReplyDelete

All images and content are copyright to Modest Mix 2013-2017.