5 GIFTS FOR MOTHER'S DAY

First of all a Happy Mother's Day to all mums and mums-to-be! I'm a bit late with this post, as today is the big day already. I w...

First of all a Happy Mother's Day to all mums and mums-to-be!

I'm a bit late with this post, as today is the big day already. I was too busy with other things to get to writing. Nonetheless I'd like to share with you some gift ideas I've come up with to surprise my mum and grandmums.


1- Flowers The most obvious gift ever... Fact: Every lady likes receiving flowers. My mum's favourites are tulips.

2- Tea Because who doesn't love a nice cup of tea? There's a small shop in Ghent (Belgium) that sells all kinds of coffee and tea and everything associated with it, from cute teapots to storage. They have such nice gifts, too! This year I got my mum rose black tea, which I know she's never tried before. The scent is divine. I might get my grandma some as well; she loves tea.


 

3- Perfume A bit pricey for some people, but again this is a gift that never fails to make a woman happy. The gift set below by Elie Saab has an eau de parfum (50ml) and a body lotion (75ml) that comes in this neat pouch.

Elie Saab gift set - www.iciparisxl.be

4- Wellness gift set The one I selected is Ayurveda secret by Rituals. It contains six bath products, which is a lot so I think they'll last a while! I personally love the fresh scents Ritual products have. Of course you could also plan a fun day out and take your mum to the spa!

Ayurveda secret gift set - www.rituals.com
5- A simple DIY can make the perfect Mother's Day gift and it doesn't cost a lot of money!
I love it when a room is decorated with candles. They just give it that extra touch. I found this on the Internet. I'm definitely going to try it soon.

What you'll need:
1- a (tall) glass or glass jar
2- beads/cherry pits/a small branch of berries
3- water
4- tea candle light

Cute, isn't it!?

Simple as that!

These are just a couple of the tons of gift ideas that I can think of right now. Can't wait to try some of them next year!

Did you get your mum or grandmum a gift for Mother's Day? What did you get them?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

All images and content are copyright to Modest Mix 2013-2017.