I Spy · Essential white

more details:  ppandora  on polyvore Another short inspiration post for this weekend. I'm usually all about black. All-black outf...

 photo 4c39bb9c-ac18-4e6d-9187-05c7acb068e1_zpsoaercgil.jpg

more details: ppandora on polyvore

Another short inspiration post for this weekend. I'm usually all about black. All-black outfits are awesome and can look super sophisticated when combining the right textures or fabrics (but of course you can just wear whatever you like; in the end it doesn't matter!). But so can white! It's such a crisp colour and it can really make a statement. I've been fascinated by everything white for a while now. Here are some of the things fashion & interior related that are currently on my radar.


s I just bought a new pair of Nike Air Max Thea in black and olive, but obviously I want more... Typical! I'm actually looking for white sneakers in general. I could get a pair of Vans instead, but these look so cool.
s Technically not white, but I thought I'd add it to the list anyway. I am currently obsessed with silver watches. I have been on the hunt for a new watch for a long time now so you can guess how excited I was when I came across this one from ASOS. €30 seems like a decent price to me and the quality appears fine.
s Black skinny jeans are a staple in my wardrobe. Time to switch it up and add new colours!
s Doesn't this blanket from H&M Home look so cosy and warm? Although I'm not blown away by the new H&M Home in town, I will be checking the (online) store regularly as I'm on the lookout for a blanket similar to this.
s I don't know why I'm so fascinated by long ankle-length coats but I've been roaming the internet and adding pieces to my wish list. Winter may be over, but I'm keeping this coat from ASOS in mind for this year's holiday season.
s The candles from & Other Stories smell divine. WANT.


See anything in this list that you like in particular?

You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. I'm obsesses with candles so I NEED to check those out. I love an overall white team a lot as well!

    XO Naomi in Wonderland

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I hope you'll like them! :) Just a quick tip, the Crisp Cotton candle from H&M Home is awesome too. The scent is so fresh. I've been burning it daily!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha I wish white were my thing, but I'm actually too lazy to have to CLEAN IT :p The candle tho! I keep meaning to take a whiff of these & Other Stories candles!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Exactly! White tops I can work with, but jeans and especially shoes will need some extra effort. Hope you'll like the candles! They seem quite special, some start out light and sweet, but then there's also a smokey hint to it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ik vind wit echt heel mooi, maar ik ben zo'n smosser dat ik meteen vlekken krijg, zowel op kleding als op interieurspullen.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ja, 't is inderdaad wel een uitdaging om alles proper te houden :o

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love white, as long as it doesn't get dirty! The other day I was wearing one of my favorite lace white tops and it got a huge stain at dinner :( I'm such a mess, aha. I hope you're having a good week so far! xx

    Brooke | brookewrote

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am so late to reply to your comment. I'm sorry!!
    You're right, as much as I like white clothing, keeping them clean is hard work. Hope you were able to get that stain out of your favourite top! Have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete

All images and content are copyright to Modest Mix 2013-2017.