MOTHER'S DAY, PT. II: MEMORIES

My grandparents have boxes full of pictures at their apartment, even from generations ago. Sometimes when I visit them, we look into photo a...

My grandparents have boxes full of pictures at their apartment, even from generations ago. Sometimes when I visit them, we look into photo albums together and my grandpa tells stories about relatives who lived years before I was born.

For Mother's Day I'd like to show you a couple of my favourite pictures.




Meet my grandmother, Diane. She is one of the most beautiful people I know, both inside and out. If I ever grow up to be like her, I'm going to be one proud, happy woman.
This picture was taken when she was somewhere in her 30s. My grandparents have a friend who is a hairdresser and one time he asked her to model for him.




Pictures taken at an amusement park when I was 1-2 years old. It's fun to see pictures from days out that I don't remember because I was so young. Plus they're just so cute! Look at those smiles!

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. wat leuk die oude foto's! wat is jouw oma een knappe dame zeg!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dankjewel! Zo trots op mijn lieve oma :)

      Delete

All images and content are copyright to Modest Mix 2013-2017.