HOW I'D WEAR | COLD RAINY DAY

more details:  ppandora  on polyvore.com Today started off rainy and rather gloomy. It's on days like this that I always wish...

Cold, rainy day

more details: ppandora on polyvore.com


Today started off rainy and rather gloomy. It's on days like this that I always wish I was still in bed, imitating the Homer Simpson 'cinnamon bun' (for those wondering what on earth I'm talking about, click here). Luckily, the clouds disappeared and the sun came out for most part of the afternoon! Anyway, while trying to focus on my lectures this morning, I couldn't help but think about what outfit I'd wear if it gets cold tomorrow. Based on similar pieces of clothing in my wardrobe.
I wouldn't wear the parka coat at this time of the year, because it's warm enough now to do without. I couldn't leave this one out though, it's beautiful!


What is your favourite outfit on cold days?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

All images and content are copyright to Modest Mix 2013-2017.