APRIL WISHLIST

Hello! I hope everyone's had a wonderful start to their week. I usually hate Mondays, but today's good weather made up for th...



Hello! I hope everyone's had a wonderful start to their week. I usually hate Mondays, but today's good weather made up for the day on the calendar for the most part. I am working on a (first!) review of a LUSH product I'm very enthusiastic about. I'm trying hard to find the right words, though, so I'm going to take my time to finish it instead of posting something I'm not 100% satisfied with.

Anyway, I felt like blogging today so I decided to make a wish list!
I spend too much time browsing online shops. The list of images and links I have on my laptop is endless...

1- LUSH Happy Happy Joy Joy I've been meaning to try out this hair conditioner for a while now. However, I don't feel the need to buy it yet as I still have plenty from other brands at the moment. Looking forward to getting this! I have dry hair and now that summer's coming up, I could use a good quality conditioner that makes my hair soft and gives it back its shine.
2 & 3- Creme studded slippers & Ethnic slippers I've had my eye on these shoes for ages! When they became popular - I think it was one or two years ago? - it took me a while to decide whether I liked these 'slippers' or not. Well, I've come across some lovely-looking pairs lately so I guess I'm convinced! These two pairs from Zara aren't too expensive, which is perfect because I have two big family events coming up and finding a nice shoe that fits a more 'dressy' outfit is quite the challenge for me. I settle for comfy Vans or Nikes almost daily. Getting a pair of these slippers will save me from having to put on heels - my clumsy ass is saved!
4- Skull & flowers top Because I love the print!
5- MAC Prep + Prime BB Beauty Balm compact SPF30 I haven't given BB creams a try yet, even though it's all everyone seems to talk about now. I think I've waited long enough, it's time to find out what all the fuss is/was about. I've read some great reviews of the BB cream by MAC, so I'm curious to see the result!
6- Green 'PHARAOH' beanie - pharaohlondon.bigcartel.com / I came across their website and thought it'd be nice to own one of these.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

All images and content are copyright to Modest Mix 2013-2017.