Rosie Gift Set from Lush Cosmetics

Life is like a box of chocolates... Except I'd much rather get a box filled with luscious bath products to choose from! Lush Cosmetics...

Lush Cosmetics Rosie gift set

Life is like a box of chocolates... Except I'd much rather get a box filled with luscious bath products to choose from! Lush Cosmetics have got that covered, so when my local store offered an array of new gift sets earlier this year, I had a hard time resisting. The Rosie gift set with mind and skin relieving treats came home with me for the ultimate bath-time pampering!

There is no doubt that anything rose-scented will get me excited. In fact, most of the rose-infused beauty products I have tried have become firm favourites! I use pure rose water to tone after cleansing and before moisturising my skin, and one of my favourite drugstore perfumes has rose as a main fragrance note. The beautifully wrapped Rosie gift set presents five bath products, all packed with nourishing and repairing properties. It contains some of my go-to bath products from Lush Cosmetics along with a couple of unfamiliar products. My first impression when opening the box was the aroma is 
mindblowing. This brand sure knows how to create heavenly fragrances.

Lush Rosie Tisty Tosty Rose Jam Jason and the Argan Oil Ro's Argan

Jason and the Argan Oil solid shampoo bar (full-size)
It's not the first time I've discussed Lush's solid shampoo bars on my blog. Jason and the Argan Oil is my current go-to, so I was glad to find a backup in the gift set. This bright purple solid shampoo is packed with argan oil and rose absolute to strengthen and soften hair, and add a lustrous shine. It smells like the popular Rose Jam shower gel too.
Rose Jam bubbleroon (full-size)
Up for a relaxing bubble bath? Then Rose Jam bubbleroon is a great option. I find the scent is uplifting, with that same sweet touch the shower gel has, but it's not too overpowering. The bubbleroon easily creates a lot of bubbles, so you could use half and enjoy a second bath later.
Rose Jam shower gel (100ml)
Rose Jam shower gel is one of the most wanted Lush products, as it used to be exclusively available in the Christmas collection. In this set, however, you can now easily get your hands on a travel-size bottle of the deliciously rose and lemon fragranced shower gel. Not only is the warm perfume delightful, Rose Jam also hydrates and protects skin. I usually opt for this shower gel when I'm in need of a little pick-me-up.


Lush Cosmetics Rosie gift set


Tisty Tosty bath bomb (full-size)
Tisty Tosty bath bomb is the only product in this gift set I haven't tried, so I can't give my thoughts on it just yet. However, some quick online exploration has taught me that it guarantees for a wonderfully calming bath. Once dissolved in the bath, Tisty Tosty creates a spellbinding perfume combined of jasmine, rose and geranium, and releases the seven rose buds that are studded inside. Do Lush think of everything or what! I can't wait to have a relaxing bath with this.
Ro's Argan body conditioner (45g)
If you ask me, Ro's Argan doesn't get nearly the credit it deserves. The body conditioner is packed with nourishing oils and butters. Applied on wet skin and rinsed off in the shower it leaves skin soft and supple. I like that I can feel right away how well this stuff works. Ro's Argan is quick and easy in use and deeply nourishes dry skin, plus the scent is irresistible! Finally, the texture is a bit thicker than the average body lotion, but I enjoy using Ro's Argan in the summer season as well. By far my favourite in this gift set. I also have a full review on Ro's Argan from the beginning days of my blog if you're interested!

The verdict? I am obsessed with the Rosie gift set and will absolutely pick it up again. It's great for those who are into rose-scented beauty products and want to discover a selection of top-notch bath products.

Will you be picking up the Rosie gift set?

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. Zรกlige gift set!! Uitgezonderd de bath bomb en shampoo bar ken ik alle producten en ben ik ook groot fan van Rose Jam en Ro's Argan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had no idea that they had solid shampoos! That's so cool! I love that this gift set comes with so many full sized products. I'll have to check it out :) Thanks for the rec!

    Mili | Sharmtoaster

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay, I hope you'll like the products! :) their solid shampoos are great! They last a lot longer than a bottle of liquid shampoo and they're easy for travelling, that's why I like them so much.

    ReplyDelete
  4. 't Zijn echt toppers :D

    ReplyDelete

All images and content are copyright to Modest Mix 2013-2017.