HOW I'D WEAR / A GREEK SUMMER DAY

more details:  ppandora  on polyvore.com Those of you who have paid attention to my blog title, may have understood that in a way ...

A Greek Summer Day
more details: ppandora on polyvore.com


Those of you who have paid attention to my blog title, may have understood that in a way I'm connected to Greece. Unfortunately I'm not, but I have been fascinated with Greek mythology since I was 14. Tales of Pandora actually refers to the myth of Pandora's Box. I think this explains the inspiration to do this post. I love Greek influences in fashion, interior design, home decoration, etc. so you can definitely expect more like this!

01. These high heels from Pull & Bear are on top of my wishlist right now. Although I must confess I'm terrible on heels, I'll practice and practice just to be able to rock these pretties.
I really like the print on the clutch, as well. Not too sure about the clasp, though.

02. That dress... Just look at it. I like how the draped cut sort of creates a high low illusion.

See how you can combine items from one outfit with those of the other?

Tell me how you'd style the Greek inspired look.

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Dat jurkje van de tweede look is prachtig! Die vorm is echt gaaf!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Die 2e look vind ik prachtig!

    ReplyDelete
  3. De tweede look is heel mooi. Ik vind zelf Griekse mythologie ook erg leuk en interessant.

    ReplyDelete

All images and content are copyright to Modest Mix 2013-2017.