REWIND B.L.C.K.+ IN GHENT, BELGIUM

Pictures by my friend Malin and me Black is the new black.  Christophe Urbain got the message. With the help of designers Matth...

Pictures by my friend Malin and me
Black is the new black. Christophe Urbain got the message. With the help of designers Matthias Yzebaert ('Mayz') and Ben Urbain (glossy.tv) he transformed the basement area of his Rewind Men's store in Ghent, Belgium, into a true paradise for those who can't resist a good timeless piece to complete their wardrobe.

Rewind B.L.C.K.+ is a place you must visit if you're a fan of exclusive brands like Avelon, The Last Conspiracy, the DRKSHDW and Lilies collections by Rick Owens, etc. 

The choice of interior for this room is one of my favourites. Dark, raw, edgy. The look was kept rough and industrial, but finished with furniture and accessories that stand out. I could declare my love for black clothing all day, but for me the decoration of this new hotspot was the main reason I had to visit and see for myself.

To anyone who is captivated by high-end fashion or minimalistic design, I'd highly recommend stopping by the Rewind store when visiting Ghent; it's worth it!

All Rewind stores are located in: St.Pietersnieuwstraat, B-9000 Ghent

You Might Also Like

1 comments

All images and content are copyright to Modest Mix 2013-2017.