MAC Cremesheen Lipstick in Crosswires

This gem was recently added to my makeup collection. I've been very much into lip products lately and when payday came, I believ...

 photo mac-crosswires-packaging1_zps495e6c3e.jpg
 photo mac-crosswires-packaging2_zps7d43346c.jpg
 photo mac-crosswires-lipstick_zps0065d02f.jpg

This gem was recently added to my makeup collection. I've been very much into lip products lately and when payday came, I believed it was acceptable that I picked up a well-deserved reward from the MAC store: their Crosswires lipstick.

Crosswires is a soft coral pink that's quite pigmented; one sweep will usually do! The product has a cremesheen finish, giving the lips a great shine without making them look too glossy. Because of its hydrating qualities, this lipstick is quite 'there'.  I'm not bothered though, as my lips tend to get dry sometimes, especially on cold days, and they need that extra care.

I like wearing this lipstick and am currently on the lookout for shades that fit the season better. I keep my makeup pretty basic and wearing a lipstick that stands out a bit more creates a great effect - and self-confidence.


Have you tried MAC's Crosswires lipstick?

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Beautiful color! x

    http://lovelifelovefashion.be

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a lovely colour. Its the perfect coral shade for me. The creme sheen formula is my favourite for texture and pigmentation.

    http://fallenfeathersbeautyblog.blogspot.ca
    XO

    ReplyDelete

All images and content are copyright to Modest Mix 2013-2017.