I Spy / Leopard

I was browsing Tumblr when I came across this picture. Although the picture - and therefore part of the outfit - was possibly cropped, ...


I was browsing Tumblr when I came across this picture. Although the picture - and therefore part of the outfit - was possibly cropped, I get tons of inspiration from it.

I love how this girl upgraded such a simple outfit into something so elegant by throwing on a beautiful coat from Zara and accessories, yet she kept true to the 'casual' look by wearing ripped jeans and sneakers. Great outfit if you ask me.

You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. I love everything about that look, the sneakers, the coat the jean <3
    xx

    http://juliesway.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Blijkbaar werd ie (tot) begin dit jaar in de Zara verkocht, had ik dat geweten eh!

      Delete
  3. Heel mooi! Inderdaad heel goed voor de inspiratie

    ♥ Saskia

    ReplyDelete

All images and content are copyright to Modest Mix 2013-2017.