Happy Halloween!

It's finally here! I've been looking forward to today since October kicked off. Here in Belgium, we don't celebrate Halloween ...


It's finally here! I've been looking forward to today since October kicked off. Here in Belgium, we don't celebrate Halloween like in the States, the UK or other countries, but I do enjoy so much about this holiday. Pumpkin carving, baking spooky-themed cupcakes, watching scary movies. In my post about the start of Autumn (click *here*) I promised some Halloween-inspired recipes and DIYs. Unfortunately I haven't been able to carry out those plans. I had a nail art tutorial ready for you, but it didn't make it online. Sorry!


I am ready to spend the evening with a bunch of friends and a pile of horror movies. Have fun, whatever you have planned for tonight!

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. hehe leuke foto :D heb je je niet verkleed? dat doen wij meestal wel hoor :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Zo leuk :D dit jaar ook? we waren het eerst ook van plan maar er is uiteindelijk niet meer van gesproken. Ik had dus wel een hele nail art gemaakt maar véél te laat op de pc gezet, bummer haha

      Delete

All images and content are copyright to Modest Mix 2013-2017.