Sunday inspiration · Loungin'

more details:   ppandora  on polyvore Some Sunday inspiration. I'm dreaming of a day without responsib...


 photo loungin-polyvore-1_zpsl2njss4o.png
more details: ppandora on polyvore


























Some Sunday inspiration. I'm dreaming of a day without responsibilities- no deadlines, just relaxing. After one week of uni and, inevitably, a load of assignments... Right. Dream on.

s I recently entered a Pinterest contest by IKEA Belgium. Looking for pictures that resemble my dream bedroom has sparked my desire to go homewear shopping. (Though, when does that ever go away?) The copper succulent pots stand out in a white interior and would look great on my wall shelf.
s A day without a cup of tea is just not the same. I've been loving berry-flavoured or black loose-leaf tea in particular. I came across this mug and chuckled at the quote because it's spot on.
s Delicate lingerie. The pretty lace number you see above already found a place in my wardrobe. It's cute and comfortable and I'd like to get more of the similar kind.
s I've got my mind set on a few beauty products too. Mostly out of curiosity, I must admit. Funny detail: Buying the Aesop Parsley Seed Mask would give me an excuse to finally explore the beautiful store Fin du Jour in Ghent. OH yes

Did you have any plans this weekend?

PS. Have you entered my latest giveaway? You can win a box full of skincare goodies and tea!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

All images and content are copyright to Modest Mix 2013-2017.