Winter skin fixes

I don't know about where you live, but the weather in Belgium has been crazy. One moment it's sunny, next thing you know we're...

 photo modest-mix-winter-skin-fixes-1_zps9dtbfk4e.jpg

I don't know about where you live, but the weather in Belgium has been crazy. One moment it's sunny, next thing you know we're dealing with heavy rainfall, snow or hail storms. I have a selection of skincare products to keep my skin hydrated and protected through the many weather conditions of this winter.

Face- Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Concentrate & Antipodes Aura Manuka Honey mask
I can't explain why it took so long, but I'm hooked on this facial oil. The oily consistency doesn't feel bothersome on my skin at all - a prejudice I used to make before trying it for the first time. It gives a boost of hydration while the ingredients work their magic overnight. My skin always feels supple and soft the morning after I've used the Midnight Recovery Concentrate. It's also supposed to help fade blemishes. The face mask by Antipodes, on the other hand, is a product I'll grab for whenever I feel like my skin is lacking moisture - or whenever I want to do a mask, because this one smells so frickin' good. For me this mask gives similar results to the facial oil.

Hands- Lush Lemony Flutter & The Body Shop Almond hand cream
Lemony Flutter is a thick moisturizing cuticle cream with the fresh scent of lemon. I always like to take a few minutes to massage some of the product on my cuticles and other rough bits on my hands. The pot you see above has found a home on my desk; having it within sight helps me remind to use it regularly. I keep the Almond hand cream in my hand bag. It's a great everyday hand cream; it has a light texture and leaves no tacky feeling.

Body- The Body Shop body butters
Do these need an explanation? They do the job and there's a load of yummy scents to choose from.

 photo body-shop-honeymania-lush-mint-julips_zpsrkq0aouj.jpg

Lips- Lush Mint Julips lip scrub & The Body Shop Honeymania lip balm
Once a week I'll give my lips a good scrub, before coating them with lip balm - which is daily routine, really, you don't want to know how many lip balms I have laying around the house. I like Mint Julips by Lush because it feels very fresh.

Are there any products you can't miss during the winter time?

PS. Have you entered my latest giveaway? You can win a box full of skincare goodies and tea!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

All images and content are copyright to Modest Mix 2013-2017.