Skincare wishlist: Kiehl's goodies

more details:  ppandora  on polyvore.com One of my latest partners-in-crime in keeping my skin healthy is  Kiehl's Ultra ...

#28

more details: ppandora on polyvore.com

One of my latest partners-in-crime in keeping my skin healthy is Kiehl's Ultra Facial Cleanser. Since I've been so happy with the cleanser (read all about it *here*), I have gathered a short list of other Kiehl's products I have tried a couple months ago and am likely to purchase soon.

1- Midnight Recovery Concentrate To be honest, I was a bit sceptical about the Midnight Recovery Concentrate. I don't use a lot of oils on my face and thought that they'd turn my skin greasy. Now that I've tried this elixir, I realize that oils are actually great when using the right ones! I loved massaging this product in a couple hours before heading to bed and I could feel that my skin was calmer. Kiehl's have really got my attention with this one; The Midnight Recovery Concentrate is their star product and with good reason! I'm planning on getting one of these pretty blue bottles to compare the long-term effects.
2- Ultra Facial Cream This cream is pure magic. The gel-like substance feels light and fresh on the skin and absorbs easily. A full-size pot is sure to last a long time, as you use very little product with each application. I used the Ultra Facial Cream every day for two weeks and with the typical Belgian weather, good hydration is really all my skin asks for. One important downside: The packaging isn't hygienic.

Have you used any products from Kiehl's lately?

You Might Also Like

12 comments

  1. midnight recovery heb ik al heel veel aangeraden gekregen van mensen, ben ik ook super benieuwd naar! maar ik durf altijd zo moeilijk wisselen van skincare producten :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Je kunt altijd een tester vragen? Heb ik de vorige keer gedaan en ik heb er toch een paar weken aan gehad. Maar echt, ahhh heaven wanneer je die olie inmasseert :D

      Delete
  2. Oeh je maakt me wel heel nieuwsgierig!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe, bezoek brengen aan de Kiehl's binnenkort? :D moet zeggen dat ik wel aangenaam verrast was door het Midnight Recovery Concentrate!

      Delete
  3. Ik ken het product niet. Ik ben er wel benieuwd naar of het werkt.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lijken me heerlijk producten! Volgens mij is het ook echt een goed merk:)

    xx Laura

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ik heb beide producten in huis/al gehad. Het Midnight Recovery serum is echt geweldig, maar de Ultra Facial Cream vond ik niet geweldig, echt een basic crรจme en voor die prijs vind je echt wel betere!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmm da's wel waar. Ik vond de crรจme super maar heb hem ook maar kort kunnen proberen. Bedankt voor de tip!

      Delete
  6. The midnight recovery concentrate works wonders! I'll be excited to hear your thoughts on it when you get it! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! You can expect a full review on it soon ;) I had a sample of the product that lasted 3 weeks (way to go, Kiehl's!) and I could already notice a difference on my skin, amazing!

      Delete

All images and content are copyright to Modest Mix 2013-2017.