Maybelline Baby Lips in Pink Punch & Cherry Me

I know I'm way late on the Maybelline Baby Lips hype so this may be old news to you, but I've been loving them so much that I w...

 photo maybelline-baby-lips-pink-punch-cherry-me_zps8a5c42d1.jpg

I know I'm way late on the Maybelline Baby Lips hype so this may be old news to you, but I've been loving them so much that I wanted to share my enthusiasm with you!

Last year (it's still so weird to think that 2013 is over already) the internet went crazy when Maybelline announced that they were bringing their famous Baby Lips to Europe. I'm a bit of a lip balm hoarder so I too got curious shortly after they were released.

In Europe, there are 5 different Baby Lips available. Here's how Maybelline describes them:

Hydrate: blue tube, for sporty ladies
Intense Care: yellow tube, perfectly fits a spiritual mood
Mint Fresh: green tube, for when you're feeling adventurous
Cherry Me: orange tube. This lip balm colours your lips a romantic red.
Pink Punch: pink tube. The name gives it away: For a sweet, pink colour, this is the one to go for.

 photo maybelline-baby-lips-pink-punch-cherry-me2_zpsb16acc9d.jpg

All Baby Lips balms are hydrating and protecting, and leave a nice shine. Hydrate, Intense Care and Mint Fresh have SPF20 to protect the lips, while Cherry Me and Pink Punch will provide them with colour. The last two happen to be the ones I wanted to try. Their texture is very creamy; the product glides on like butter. I have quite pigmented lips so the colour isn't overly obvious when I'm wearing Cherry Me or Pink Punch. I don't think that's necessary, though. I like to carry them in my bag and apply them whenever I feel like my lips need some extra hydrating. Oh, and I have a confession to make: I've had to stop myself from taking a bite several times. That's what you get when you buy products that smell like bubblegum!


Have you tried any of Maybelline's Baby Lips balms?

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Great review! I'm a huge fan of these. I have Strike a Rose (my favourite of their coloured ones), Pink Punch and Quenched.

    http://fallenfeathersbeautyblog.blogspot.ca
    xx

    ReplyDelete

All images and content are copyright to Modest Mix 2013-2017.