Lush Marilyn Hair Treatment

 photo lush-marilyn-hair-mask_zps1180fbb1.jpg

I am the kind of girl who always wants her hair to look good, but who doesn't use the right products to keep it healthy. Besides washing, my hair routine consists of brushing, blow-drying and straightening, with the occasional hair mask. Last year I realised I really need to improve the condition of my hair, which reminded me I'd always wanted to try one of Lush's hair treatments. This got me to Marilyn, a pre-wash hair mask for blondes that lightens & brightens the colour and helps get rid of the brassy tones. In other words: makes blonde hair blonder. The product contains brighteners such as lemon, chamomile and saffron. The ingredients have softening qualities and give hair a beautiful shine. Plus it smells a-ma-zing.

To get the most out of the Marilyn hair treatment, Lush advises to apply the product on dry hair, then let it sit for 20-30 minutes before washing and conditioning the hair as you usually would. Tip: Wrap your hair in a towel and leave the mask on overnight. When you shower the next morning, your hair will be silky soft. Lush promises that if you use the hair mask regularly, your blonde hair will look slightly brighter after a couple weeks. Some people claim to see direct results after the first wash, but personally, I haven't seen any noticeable differences yet. I'm not really bothered, but maybe that's due to my carelessness when it comes to haircare. My hair feels extra soft and healthy after using Marilyn, which is most important in my opinion. If you're looking for a good, nourishing hair mask that lifts the hair colour and makes it brighter, Lush's Marilyn hair treatment might be right for you.

You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. lush always has amazing products, need to try this one out myself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Klinkt enorm goed! Wel vraag ik me af wat de prijs ervan is.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Een pot van 225g kost op €13,70! Zo'n pot is gelukkig wel groot

      Delete
  3. Ja ik ken deze, vind hem heerlijk, binnenkort als ik weer budget heb, schaf ik hem misschien nog eens aan :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll have to give this product a try, it sounds like its a good one to upkeep highlights or ombre hairstyles.

    xx
    http://fallenfeathersbeautyblog.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete

All images and content are copyright to Modest Mix 2013-2017.