The "I wish..." TAG

Do you like my fuzzy/foxy socks? I've been waiting for an excuse to post a picture of these, haha! I read a few fun 'TAG' post...

 photo modest-mix-fox-socks_zpsd5e48e7f.jpg

Do you like my fuzzy/foxy socks? I've been waiting for an excuse to post a picture of these, haha! I read a few fun 'TAG' posts on several Dutch blogs lately, and decided it was about time I posted one of these myself! Keep reading if you want to find out some of my wildest dreams or deepest wishes.

If you could have your dream job, what would it be?
I would be a writer or maybe a journalist, preferably with assignments abroad. Or I would travel a lot to attend meetings. Most of all it would be a job where I could express my ideas and be (somewhat) creative on a daily basis.

If you could get one thing/service/etc. that is over-the-top luxurious, what would it be?
Going on holiday multiple times a year. This may be a common thing for a lot of people, but growing up I often dreamt of leaving Belgium for a few weeks to explore faraway places. Or maybe I'd install a walk-in closet or home cinema in my house. That'd be awesome.

If you could spend one day with a TV or movie personality, who would it be?
Hmm, tough one. The first person I can think of is Marshall Ericksen from How I Met Your Mother. Just because he's so funny it's cute. There's probably lots of people I'd want to hang out with, but I'll go with Marshall for now.

If you could pick one location where you could teleport to, as many times as you'd like, where would you go?
New York City! I might regret that after a few years, or it could turn out to be the best thing ever. I've been dying to visit NYC since I was 14. Also, not sure if it counts as cheating, but I could always rent a car in New York and drive to other places in the US or even Canada. ;)

If you could eat one thing endlessly without becoming fat or nauseous, what would it be?
Pasta. All day every day, baby!

 photo tallinn-nov14-c19_zpsmuko4rkk.jpg Delicious pancakes like these ones I had in Tallinn don't seem so bad either, though!

If you could make one of your worst fears disappear, what would it be?
It'd be my fear of losing loved ones. I have been lucky enough to have almost my entire family, but the thought of having something happen to family or friends - or even to myself - makes me extremely anxious. The 'not knowing what comes next' just terrifies me. I've been dealing with anxious thoughts like that for a long time, to the point where I feel physically sick and it's just really scary. So if I could get rid of them like that, I wouldn't hesitate a second. (Whoa, that was more personal than I had intended.)

If you could have one super power, what would it be?
Teleportation! Goes well with the question about travelling, too!

If you could pick one band and they would give a private (optionally: comeback) concert in your house, who would it be?
Queen. Does this really need an explanation? I'd invite some friends over and enjoy.

If you could pick any animal to keep as your pet, what animal would it be?
FOXES. I want to have a house full of cute, fluffy foxes and hug them every day and be amazed by how beautiful these animals are. Yep.

Any dream or wish you would like to share? Go ahead!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

All images and content are copyright to Modest Mix 2013-2017.