Dior Hypnotic Poison

Dior Hypnotic Poison eau de parfum

Dior
Hypnotic Poison has been my go-to perfume for the past few months. It's a warm scent which I will typically save for the winter season, because I like to wear lighter fragrances once the temperature rises. Now that spring has officially arrived, I've continued to grab for Hypnotic Poison 
even though the weather has had its ups and downs. Despite being a heavy scent (you definitely don't want to spray too much of this), it starts out sweet with fruity notes, I've also picked up something that seems spicy, and it doesn't take long for the floral and oriental notes to become more prominent. But overall I think it's the vanilla that I notice the most. This perfume is great for many occasions. I wore it last week to a brunch date, and even on romantic dates it would fit the mood perfectly. On days where I stay in wrapped in a warm blanket I find the fragrance comforting if that makes sense? (I've been enjoying many cosy nights like that lately!) Personally I like to spray some perfume on my hair too. The vanilla scent will linger for days!

Dior Hypnotic Poison eau de parfum

apricot x plum x coconut;
tuberose x jasmine x lily of the valley x rose x brazilian rosewood x caraway
sandalwood x almond x vanilla x musk

How about you? Have you switched up your perfume wardrobe for spring?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

All images and content are copyright to Modest Mix 2013-2017.