Look / A night out

I've been thinking a Face/Look Of The Day post has been long overdue, so today I want to show you my makeup from last Saturday. Pleas...


I've been thinking a Face/Look Of The Day post has been long overdue, so today I want to show you my makeup from last Saturday. Please note that this picture was taken 5 hours after doing my makeup, so the foundation didn't look that great anymore. I couldn't find any good light in my house either. I'm really sorry about the bad quality but this will have to do for this post.

Bourjois has become one of my favourite brands. Their Healthy Mix foundation has been my new best friend since I got it and as you could read last week, the Bourjois Java Rice Powder (*click here for review*) is great for slight highlighting and setting the foundation with a glowy finish. For the eyes I used 3 shades from the Divine palette (*click here for review*) by BE Creative Make Up. I blended a light taupe and the darkest shade - which has gorgeous purple glitters in it, by the way - into the crease to create some depth. Finally, I applied Catrice's Matt-erial Girl lipstick, a bright purple with a matte finish. This is a great lipstick for the price.

The products mentioned above are not all the products I used for my makeup. If you'd like to see a full list of the products I used, then please leave a comment below!


I hope you enjoyed this blog post. I'm hoping to do more of these 'Look Of The Day' posts but I'll make sure to get better light next time!

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. de lipstick staat je echt heel goed! Had niet gedacht dat het een catrice kleurtje zou zijn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Danku :D ja, het licht was niet optimaal om het goed op foto te krijgen maar toch is het wel een mooi kleurtje

      Delete

All images and content are copyright to Modest Mix 2013-2017.