Look · Christmas Eve

I can't believe Christmas is here already! Time flies, but I do love this time of the year. Not long ago I promised to show you my ...


I can't believe Christmas is here already! Time flies, but I do love this time of the year. Not long ago I promised to show you my makeup look more often. What better occasion than my look for Christmas Eve?
I started off by applying foundation, concealer and powder and filling in my eyebrows. The 'usual' routine. I powdered off my foundation with 2 powders this time: First I used Essence's All About Matte fixing powder all over my face and then I put some of Bourjois' Java Rice Powder on the cheekbones, forehead, nosebridge and my chin. There's some bronzer on there too, but for some reason this bronzer is never noticeable. I have the Rimmel Natural Bronzer. Anyone else have this problem?



For the eyes I smudged white kohl eyeliner on the entire lid to create a clean base. MAC Concrete is a matte brown eyeshadow, which I applied in the crease and outer v, and just a tiny bit on the lower lashline. I also took a small amount of the darkest colour from my BE Divine palette (*full review here*) and blended it in the outer v. Blending is the key here because I found it quite dark at first! Then I used the white kohl pencil again on the center of my lids, where I used a wet pencil brush to apply MAC Cranberry (by the way, I've planned a blogpost on Cranberry. Would you like to see a different look than this one?). MAC Nylon to highlight the browbone and in the center of the eyes, and of course liquid eyeliner, mascara and we're done!

I decided not to wear lipstick tonight because we're going to be eating all the time and I don't want to have to worry about my lipstick getting smudged.

Merry Christmas everyone!

You Might Also Like

9 comments

  1. Dat roze is erg mooi, staat je goed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mooie producten heb je gebruikt. Een winged eyeliner is altijd goed! Ik wens je twee hele fijne kerstdagen toe!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh dankjewel! Ik hoop dat je ook fijne kerstdagen hebt! :)

      Delete
  3. mooie look! dat roze staat je prachtig. Normaal vind ik het een erg moeilijke kleur om mee te werken maar jij komt er goed mee weg!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dankje! Ik had niet gedacht dat MAC Cranberry zoveel lichter zou uitkomen als ik hem nat opbreng, maar het resultaat was wel leuk! Onder gewone lampen ziet ie er weer wat donkerder uit

      Delete
  4. Mooi! Die kleur oogschaduw staat je heel goed. :) Liefs, Rowan

    ReplyDelete

All images and content are copyright to Modest Mix 2013-2017.