Dear Santa...

It's December and I am excited! The holiday season has officially kicked off, which means the house is now beautifully decorate...

#27


It's December and I am excited! The holiday season has officially kicked off, which means the house is now beautifully decorated, I can watch Christmas movies all day (seriously my favourite thing!), stores are getting all christmassy as well and I am ready to find my friends and family some nice presents. But I also get to pick out goodies I'd very much like to have myself! Yep, another one of my favourite things to do.
1- Boyfriend Coat I was actually desperately hoping to get my hands on this coat from Stradivarius (unfortunately it sold out by now), but I saw a girl wearing this boyfriend coat from New Look and it actually looked so good. The coat looks warm and thanks to the monochrome colour pattern it will go with most outfits.
2- D.L. CO Set of 3 voltive skull candles from Selfridges Skulls? YES! I love burning candles during the cold seasons. Even though the print might not be everyone's style, this set looks so chic with the black and gold and I'd be happy to either give it to someone or receive it myself. Once the candles have burned completely, you could put in other candle lights or keep the jars and use them for decoration.
3- Fox glasses Foxes are my favourite animals so when I found this set of cute glasses online, it was a no-brainer to put them on the wishlist. The set's not expensive either. Unfortunately the shop doesn't ship to Belgium so I won't be able to get these, but any fox related gifts are the best gifts ever.
4- MAC matte lipstick in 'Diva' Ahh, MAC Diva. I've been wanting you forever. I have been to the MAC Pro Store a lot in the past weeks and every time I contemplate buying or not. If I haven't caved in and bought this gorgeous lipstick the next time I get there, then on the wishlist it goes. Or I might just get this as a present to myself.
5- Chanel Coco Mademoiselle EDP Just like last year, I get to pick out a perfume for Christmas.There are several different fragrances I want, but Coco Mademoiselle is by far my favourite. More perfumes on my wishlist: Givenchy Ange Ou Demon Le Secret, Dior Hypnotic Poison and Voyage d'Hermรจs.

#27
more details: ppandora on polyvore.com

6- Carhartt beanie There's a hype going on around Carhartt beanies. You'll see them everywhere! While other people like to criticize this trend (what is up with that by the way?), I don't pay attention to all of that and browse the brand's online shop to decide which colour beanie I want the most. Right now I'm thinking burgundy or good ol' black.
7- Philosophy 'Coconut Frosting' shampoo, shower gel & bubble bath I. Love. Coconut. Well, the scent at least. Or maybe just a tiny bit sprinkled on desserts. I missed the last huge Philosophy discount at Ici Paris XL but I really want to find out all about the yummy-ness that is their Coconut Frosting multi-purpose bath product.
8- MAC Mineralize Skin Finish in 'Soft and Gentle' Another make up product I've been eyeing for a while is MAC's 'Soft and Gentle' MSF. This beautiful highlighter will give my pale skin a nice subtle shimmer. One reason is good enough to get it!

9- One-year subscription to the Belgian ELLE magazine There's an interesting discount at ELLE Belgium at the moment. If you subscribe before the 20th of December, you'll pay half the price! They're doing this for their 10th birthday. Isn't that nice? I think this makes a great Christmas gift!

What's on your Christmas wishlist?

You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. Coco mademoiselle is echt heerlijk he! Soft 'n Gentle staat ook al heel lang op mijn lijsjte

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Zeker! En de flacon is dan ook nog eens prachtig!

      Delete
  2. Een hele mooie wishlist! Die highlighter van MAC lijkt me prachtig!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Denk ik ook! Ik heb 'm tot nu toe enkel op mijn hand geswatcht maar hij is zooo mooi

      Delete
  3. Ja die MAC lipstick zou ik ook wel willen!

    ReplyDelete

All images and content are copyright to Modest Mix 2013-2017.