BIG NEWS! NEW NAME FOR THE BLOG!

Hey everyone! As you may or may not have noticed, there have been some changes at the blog and this is where the whats and whys will be ex...

Hey everyone!

As you may or may not have noticed, there have been some changes at the blog and this is where the whats and whys will be explained.

From now on this blog will go under the name of modest-mix.blogspot.com. I changed the name because I wanted something that represents myself more & what will follow in the future. The past weeks I have been thinking a lot about what I want to do blog wise and this name just suits it better.

For the blog posts I am still figuring out all sorts of things and gaining lots of ideas, so I won't be bothering you with that until the time is right.

Despite the (slight) changes, I hope you'll continue reading & enjoying my blog!

If you'd like to stay updated, you can follow my blog on Bloglovin, just click *here*.



You Might Also Like

0 comments

All images and content are copyright to Modest Mix 2013-2017.