THE BODY SHOP HONEYMANIA

The Body Shop has launched a new bath & body collection, this time focusing on honey with its ultra-nourishing qualities for t...

 photo the-body-shop-honeymania_zpsdcd8a0b1.jpg

The Body Shop has launched a new bath & body collection, this time focusing on honey with its ultra-nourishing qualities for the skin. All products in the Honeymania collection are made with wild fair trade honey harvested from Ethiopia.

Honeymania includes the following products: body butter, bubble bath melts, body scrub, shower gel, eau de toilette, lip balm and soap. Plenty to choose from for everyone with a sweet tooth! I am a big fan of honey myself - both in food and skincare - so I eagerly went to pick up some products from the range.

1- Honeymania Shower Gel I'm not too picky when it comes to shower gel; I use what we have at home. What I've noticed with this Honeymania shower gel, is that I use a much smaller amount each time than I do when using other bath products. Still, the delicious scent is noticeable for such a long time.
2- Honeymania Body Butter My skin loves this body butter. Its creamy texture thoroughly nourishes the skin and makes it soft.
3- Honeymania Lip Balm The scent reminds me of candy with a subtle honey flavour - same goes for the other Honeymania products. This balm feels great on the lips and gives them a beautiful shine. One downside to the packaging: having to use your fingers to apply the product isn't very hygienic.


Are you as enthusiastic about the Honeymania collection as I am?

You Might Also Like

2 comments

All images and content are copyright to Modest Mix 2013-2017.