INSPIRATION / AUTUMN IS COMING!

I know, I know, it's only the beginning of September and I'm obsessing over autumn coming closer! I was looking forward to summ...


I know, I know, it's only the beginning of September and I'm obsessing over autumn coming closer! I was looking forward to summer earlier this year, but to be honest I can't wait for what's following either!

What I'm most excited about is I'll be able to wear 75% of the items in my wardrobe again. Chunky scarves, jumpers, boots... My favourites.

To me autumn means rainy days (certainly not uncommon in Belgium, so I've noticed the past days), hot chocolate, tea, blankets, staying in watching movies, making (pumpkin) soup, hot baths, scented candles, but also Halloween! Besides those, I just love how the air changes and becomes more fresh and chilly, preparing for winter (way ahead, I know already!).

Expect a bunch of recipes, outfit posts, Halloween inspired posts in the next few months! I am so excited, yet for now I'm keeping it to some pictures I found that are warming me to the upcoming season.




Image source: Google

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. hmm verse appeltaart en warme chocolade melk.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Ik kijk al uit naar mijn Quetzal-bezoekjes tussen twee lessen door :3

      Delete
  3. Oh heerlijk, ik krijg meteen inspiratie!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Leuk! Laat gerust weten als je wat over die ideeรซn schrijft!

      Delete

All images and content are copyright to Modest Mix 2013-2017.