Spring beauty 2014: High-end picks

What an exciting time of the year! Fashion week has kicked off again. Although I'm not that informed about fashion in general, I love s...

What an exciting time of the year! Fashion week has kicked off again. Although I'm not that informed about fashion in general, I love seeing Instagram snaps taken from the front row - or the third or sixth, but that just didn't sound as good. Things have been busy in the beauty industry as well, now that brands are releasing their spring collections worldwide. The main theme this season seems to be pastel and pink, all very girly. Usually not my favourite, but nonetheless I've managed to select some beautiful products I would very much enjoy using. These are my picks:

                  

1- When I saw the new Rouge Volupte lipsticks from YSL's Flower Crush collection, I think my heart skipped a beat. They are gorgeous and I'd pick these over the shades from the permanent collection anytime. Especially the one on the right; look at that beauty!
2- My two favourites from Chanel's Notes de Printemps are the Aqua Crayon in 'Raspberry Red' and Rouge Allure Velvet in 'L'Adorรฉe'. I've seen people with completely different skin tones wear L'Adorรฉe and they all pull off the colour so well! It's a pretty plum shade that you might prefer wearing in autumn, but it's definitely worth having.
3- To be expected in March, MAC Cosmetics are joining other brands in the pink/floral theme with their Fantasy of Flowers collection. The products that got me most curious are the new Mineral Skinfinishes (not pictured) and blushes. The one on the right looks a lot like NARS Orgasm, doesn't it!?

Are you lusting over anything from this spring's beauty collections?

Image source: Google

You Might Also Like

9 comments

  1. Oh my, I want them all! Especially those YSL lipsticks! They're so pretty!

    Love,

    Rowan


    Personal Style Blog WWW.REDREIDINGHOOD.COM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Prachtig he! Ik wil ze echt, SO bad. Ben al een paar keer langs de winkel geweest, zeggen dat ze de YSL collectie elk moment kunnen verwachten maar nog niks :/

      Delete
  2. Ooh die blushes zijn prachtig!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ja he! Die rechtse deed me meteen denken aan NARS Orgasm

      Delete
  3. Same here! Ik was al van plan een YSL lipstick te kopen, maar ideaal dus dat ze net nu deze mooie nieuwe kleuren uitbrengen :D is er een bepaalde van YSL die je graag wilt?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great picks, and those YSL lipsticks! I really don't need any more lipsticks but they're all so pretty!

    xx
    http://fallenfeathersbeautyblog.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right! Have you got a favourite from their new lipsticks?

      Delete
  5. I absolutely LOVE those YSL lipsticks...excited to see there are new shades, too!

    ReplyDelete

All images and content are copyright to Modest Mix 2013-2017.