New favourite: Bodysol Body Butter for dry skin

Today I'd like to tell you about my latest discovery in the world of body butter. I have been using this one by Bodysol for a few wee...

 photo bodysol-body-butter_zpsb93c2511.jpg

Today I'd like to tell you about my latest discovery in the world of body butter. I have been using this one by Bodysol for a few weeks now and my skin has never felt softer.

Bodysol is based in Belgium and offers bath & body products developed by pharmacists. The brand believes in the importance of hypoallergenic perfumes and natural ingredients, and that's what it is most popular for. Their body butter is enriched with vitamin E, macadamia oil and shea butter - these nourish and soften the skin. It also contains beeswax and squalane, an ingredient which can be used on its own as a moisturizer and is responsible for this body butter's creamy texture, making it an excellent, rich product.

 photo bodysol-body-butter-2_zps84aba99a.jpg

What I like most about Bodysol's body butter is the scent. It's a soft fragrance which I'm usually not fond of, but there's something about this that I love. The product has an ointmentlike texture. As you can see in the picture, it's quite thick. Once applied, it's a matter of minutes before the product absorbs into the skin, leaving you with soft, nourished skin. My skin is very dry at the moment and when I use this, the dry spots just disappear.

I know a lot of Belgians or Dutch people are familiar with Bodysol as a brand, but just in case you hadn't heard of the body butter, I wanted to write about this wonderful product. Seriously, try it!

Bodysol Body Butter retails for €8.55 in Belgian pharmacies or online

You Might Also Like

1 comments

All images and content are copyright to Modest Mix 2013-2017.