NOTD #3: L'OREAL CONFETTI TOP COAT

As a nail polish lover, I'm always on the lookout for certain shades that would look great in my collection. Two of them being Ca...

 photo notd-loreal-confetti-top-coat1_zps63b86421.jpg
 photo notd-loreal-confetti-top-coat2_zps15ce8e04.jpg

As a nail polish lover, I'm always on the lookout for certain shades that would look great in my collection. Two of them being Catrice's Meet Me at Coral Island and L'Orรฉal's Confetti Top Coat. For some odd reason I couldn't find them anywhere... Until I came across both a couple of days ago - at a discount, talk about luck. Eager to try them out, I found they actually match beautifully.

I love the effect of the confetti top coat. I'm going to be wearing this with all kinds of shades very often. Unfortunately removing it is a chore, as it is with all glitter nail polishes, but let's ignore that just this one time.

What do you think of this top coat by L'Orรฉal?

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. Replies
    1. dankje! achteraf bezien vind ik het nog iets feestelijks hebben. deze komt met de feestdagen zeker terug

      Delete
  2. i love the loreal topcoat! i also adore your blog <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that's so sweet! thank you, made my day ;)

      Delete

All images and content are copyright to Modest Mix 2013-2017.