AUGUST SHOPPING HAUL

The months have gone so fast! Tell me we're almost half through August and I won't believe you at first. Another thing I can&...


The months have gone so fast! Tell me we're almost half through August and I won't believe you at first. Another thing I can't believe is how much I've been shopping the past couple weeks. I'm all done going wild with the creditcard, but nonetheless I'm excited to show you some of my latest purchases.

First - and my favourite - are these gorgeous wedges from Pull & Bear. I noticed them in the online shop before the sales, but I wouldn't buy them before trying them on. When I finally made it to the store in Antwerp - and with my friends convincing me I had to have them, there was no doubt these beauties would be coming home with me.


I'm a sucker for jumpers. I've bought so many of them in the past year, it's unreal. Just as it struck me that I didn't own a plain black jumper yet, I walked into this one at Vero Moda. Not kidding, this basic knit jumper was the first item of clothing I saw when I walked through the door. Right timing, right place. Yup, it was meant to complete my wardrobe.


A friend of mine was trying on this jersey when I noticed how awesome it is. I got it from H&M. It has the head of a panther printed on both sleeves. The fabric is slightly thinner than that of a regular sweater; its texture kind of reminds me of fleece. To be fair, the jersey has a loose fit, perhaps a bit too loose for me, but ahh, the print just made this purchase a no-brainer.


I was looking for a product - preferably scrub, as it was the only one missing from my skincare routine - by Clinique that treats normal to sensitive skin. This 7 day scrub cream was recommended when I was visiting ICI Paris XL. I'm curious to see what it'll do for my skin.

What are your most recent purchases?

You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. Replies
    1. Ja he! Ik ben blij dat ik ze nog heb kunnen vinden

      Delete
  2. Great garments hun! The sandals are to die for!!

    Don't miss Style Limelight's GIVEAWAY to win an amazing ROMWE dress!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. De trui met de panter is zo tof!

    ReplyDelete
  4. die effen zwarte trui vind ik leuk!

    ReplyDelete
  5. your shoes are gorgeous!

    galorious.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

All images and content are copyright to Modest Mix 2013-2017.