SKINCARE WISHLIST

by ppandora The past few months I've been focusing on skincare products and trying to find out which kinds of solutions work b...

#19

by ppandora

The past few months I've been focusing on skincare products and trying to find out which kinds of solutions work best for my skin. I've been able to collect a lot of great products so far. However, some are still missing from my stash and that's where this list comes in.

1- Origins Make A Difference Plus+ Rejuvinating Treatment Gel Numerous times have I read about this miracle worker and it's got me eager to try it. I am planning on visiting the Netherlands again soon and hopefully I'll find a Douglas store there.
2- Clinique Clarifying Lotion 1 for very dry to dry skin & Clinique Redness Solutions Soothing Cleanser My skin tends to get irritated a couple times a month. Clinique promises for these cleansing products to help keep the skin calm.
3- Bioderma Sensibio H2O Micelle Solution for sensitive skin It'll take another while for me to finish my bottle of Diadermine cleansing water (I'm actually only half way, woops). When I do, I'm going straight to the pharmacy to get myself the Bioderma version that everyone can't stop talking about. Can't miss out, right?
4- Lush Ocean Salt Lush is one of my favourite brand, though the list of Lush products I have yet to try is endless. Ocean Salt is a face and body scrub I've been curious about for a long time.


Are there some products you're dying to get? Have you tried any on my list?

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. Replies
    1. Ik lees er enkel positieve dingen over :) ben benieuwd!

      Delete
  2. Ik kan echt niet zonder mijn bioderma !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Leuke wishlist!

    Keep on bloggin'!
    Summer

    ReplyDelete
  4. Leuke wishlist!

    Keep on bloggin'!
    Summer

    ReplyDelete

All images and content are copyright to Modest Mix 2013-2017.