MIX & MATCH / BEACHWEAR

Summer is here and I'm enjoying it to the fullest. The only thing missing would be some free time to lounge by the pool with a nice v...


Summer is here and I'm enjoying it to the fullest. The only thing missing would be some free time to lounge by the pool with a nice virgin cocktail or a refreshing dive in the ocean. As I'm working until the end of July, I'll have to wait for the weekend to make this happen! In the meantime I love browsing online for swimwear. I'm looking for a new - low budget - bikini and I've noticed a lot of this season's clothing looks really pretty, so today I'd like to show you what I found and liked.


#15
Topshop | River Island | New Look | House of Fraser | Mango| ASOS
Most of the bikinis pictured above are basic. One colour, some have a pattern, but that's just what I prefer when picking out clothes. I'm a fan of the bandeau style. Unfortunately I haven't found a swimsuit that fits well because I've been 'blessed' when it comes to bra size and would rather be comfortable than just stylish - which is why for me triangle bikinis are the easier way to go. Nonetheless, these bandeau bikinis would look great on a lot of women. The purple piece from River Island is my favourite.

This one-piece swimsuit from ASOS also caught my eye. It is gorgeous รกnd on sale right now.
#16

Topshop | River Island | ASOS
more details: ppandora on polyvore.com


Next is beachwear. To be completely honest, I don't own anything that looks even similar to what's pictured above. When I go to the beach, I throw on some shorts and a loose shirt and it works just fine. But... These items are lovely. My favourites: the blue strapless maxi dress from River Island and the white embroidered cover up from Topshop.

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. Nice ! K vind playsuits zo leuk in de zomer

    XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mooie dingen heb je uitgezocht!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mooie bikini's heb je uitgezocht! Ik moet er nog steeds een halen.

    PS: Doe je mee met mijn winactie?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Leuke winactie. Zulke strips zijn enkel niet echt iets voor mij dus deze keer pas ik ;)

      Delete

All images and content are copyright to Modest Mix 2013-2017.