New in from FeelUnique: Caudalie

We have just discussed the Christmas sales and here I am already to show you what I scored in the previous sales of last month. I like to...

 photo modest-mix-caudalie-vinoperfect_zpsefd1d6fa.jpg

We have just discussed the Christmas sales and here I am already to show you what I scored in the previous sales of last month. I like to think I found an excellent deal in these. FeelUnique offered the Vinoperfect Radiance Serum by French skincare brand Caudalie in a gift set. I was going to repurchase the serum anyway so this was the perfect moment to do so. For a great price I got two full-size products and a gift with purchase, which was a cute travel bag that carried four samples. The samples contain 15 to 75ml of product, that's rather impressive!

Glowing Complexion Set (value €95,-)
Vinoperfect Radiance Serum The main reason why I ordered from FeelUnique was to get a new bottle of my favourite facial serum. I wrote a full review on the Vinoperfect serum before. You can read it *here*.
Vinoperfect Enzymatic Peel Mask This moisturizing face mask is suitable for normal to dry skin. The glycolic acid in this mask helps exfoliate the skin. Caudalie advises to use it twice a week. My skin can be sensitive to heavily-fragranced products but I haven't noticed any problems from this one.

Gift with purchase
Divine Oil 15ml I can't wait to use this! I've been a fan of oil-based products for a while now, and this luxurious oil from Caudalie has received so much praise it makes one curious. The scent alone is incredible. A sample size is perfect because it can be used up in a few weeks, enough to find out what the product does or may not do for my hair and skin.
Nourishing Body Lotion 50ml I gave this one a go already and I really can't think of anything negative to say about this body lotion. Its soft fragrance is not overpowering at all, in fact it is just right and it lingers for a while after applying. The light texture makes it easy to work the product into the skin. My skin feels perfectly soft at the moment.
Hand and Nail Cream 30ml A rich and nourishing hand cream that smells fruity. What's not to like?
Fleur de Vigne Shower Gel 75ml This soap-free shower gel enriched with aloe vera is awesome for sensitive skin. It is gentle and moisturizing. However, despite its promising features, this is probably my least favourite out of all six products simply because it's not often I get excited about using a new shower gel.

This is my first impression on the new goodies I got from Caudalie. I am planning on writing more thorough reviews after using them for a few weeks, so keep your eyes peeled for when I post about them again!

You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. aaah caudalie is een van mijn favo merken, die handcreme kocht ik vorig jaar in een setje en zit sindsdien standaard in mijn tas

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 't Is idd een fijne, lichte handcrรจme :)

      Delete
  2. De Divine Oil heb ik nu ook, vind 'm zalig! Snel beginnen gebruiken dus!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Zeker! Heb 'm al een keer op mijn haar gebruikt en de geur bleef 2 dagen zitten, mmmm :)

      Delete
  3. Zo dat is wel duur spul. Maar het ziet er echt prachtig uit. Ik lees wel goede verhalen, mmm.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. De totaalprijs zou inderdaad waanzinnig zijn. Ik heb rond €50 voor de set betaald, wat eigenlijk de prijs van enkel het serum is. Mooie deal dus!

      Delete
  4. Dat ziet er goed uit zeg! Ik heb geen ervaring met het merk, maar van wat ik zo hoor is het heel fijn! :)

    ReplyDelete

All images and content are copyright to Modest Mix 2013-2017.