Random snaps #1 · Hello 2015

2015 is (almost) here! I am heading to my aunt's in a few hours for dinner with the family, to then roll - because, food - myself to t...

 photo modest-mix-random-snaps-1b_zpsc05fda38.jpg

2015 is (almost) here! I am heading to my aunt's in a few hours for dinner with the family, to then roll - because, food - myself to the city and watch the fireworks with my best friend! Even though I don't realize that we're about to change the calendar to a new year soon, I'm feeling festive, and that calls for a matching festive look.

I don't expect we will be taking pictures, so I'm going to take the risk and wear my beloved YSL Le Teint Touche Eclat foundation, which does have SPF. It gives my skin a beautiful glowy finish. For eye makeup I'm going for reddish-brownish hues with bright highlights thanks to MAC Nylon eyeshadow. Not sure yet which exact products I'll be using to get the look I want. To finish off I have this new lipstick by low-budget brand Catrice. It's a pretty plum colour. I'm excited to wear it more often this winter season! Today's perfume is Dior Hypnotic Poison.

I might post more pictures of tonight's makeup, outfit, activities, etc. later this week, but for now I just want to wish you all a great start to the new year!

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. Pics, pics, pics! :-) Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heel veel liefde voor die cream blush van Bourjois!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't even with how gorgeous that flat lay is. Also, HAPPY NEW YEAR! (I'M SO LATE BUT IT'S STILL JANUARY, SO)

    ReplyDelete

All images and content are copyright to Modest Mix 2013-2017.