Christmas wishes

 photo modest-mix-christmas-2014_zps035d6a4d.jpg

So I can't believe Christmas is here already. The past week has been a blur to me. Packing, saying goodbyes (although I'm 100% convinced I will see a few cute faces again soon!), and then the day that had come before I'd even realized it: the journey back home to Belgium! Since I've been home, I've had some time to rest after the trip and I'm currently snuggled up on the sofa with my cat purring beside me. I still have a few minutes to kill before heading to my grandparents for cake, so I thought this would be a good moment to write a short holiday message.

I want to wish you all a wonderful holiday season. Whether you are planning on celebrating or not, I hope you are in a great place right now and surrounded by your loved ones. And here's to 2015, may it be a year full of joy and laughter, a year you will look back on with a smile.

Hyvรครค Joulua! Happy holidays everyone xxx

PS. I took this picture in Saariselkรค, Lapland. More about that trip later!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

All images and content are copyright to Modest Mix 2013-2017.