First video · A weekend in Tallinn

 photo modest-mix-a-weekend-in-tallinn_zpsf9561e5e.jpg


There's just a small chance you will have noticed, but a few days ago I uploaded my first YouTube video! This is something I wanted to do for a long time, but since I'm kind of a perfectionist I never finished any of my previously filmed videos... Turns out talking to a camera is difficult! When I went to Tallinn in November, I saw it as the perfect opportunity to gather some fragments from our trip and put them together in a video!

I only filmed half of the places we visited in Tallinn, but I suppose this is more than enough to show you how cozy and beautiful the old city centre is! (Although you might have loved a shot of the delicious pancakes I had... twice.) I am pretty proud of how this first video turned out, and I can't wait to post more from now on and get better at this filming/editing thing!

It would mean a lot to me if you would subscribe to my YouTube channel *here* if you follow my blog as well. I am just starting out, but that way you can stay updated. Also, please let me know what you think of my first video! Any feedback is welcome. I am doing this for fun, but also to learn new things.

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Hey Lys, Tallinn looks like fun, but oh-so-cold! I guess by now you're used to that tho? Are you excited about coming back to Belgium?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was snowing on our first day there! Made the city look even more magical. The cold is actually okay, I'm so glad I haven't had to go outside in temperatures below -10°C. And yes, I am! Only 9 days now :) can't wait to see my friends and family and hug my cat!

      Delete
  2. Yay voor YouTube filmpjes! Meer van dat :) Heel mooi gedaan en wat een prachtige stad!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe, dankjeweeel! Ik wil dit echt meer gaan doen, filmpjes maken is leuk :D en Tallinn is absoluut een aanrader!

      Delete

All images and content are copyright to Modest Mix 2013-2017.