Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet: Frambourjoise

Bourjois has released a new range of lip products, the Rouge Edition Velvet , and you bet it's a good one - I'd actually be surpr...


Bourjois has released a new range of lip products, the Rouge Edition Velvet, and you bet it's a good one - I'd actually be surprised if you haven't heard of them by now! I got a cute pink/raspberry shade called 'Frambourjoise' and although I went to buy it after reading loads of praising reviews on the collection, it's still beyond my expectations!

The Rouge Edition Velvet are liquid lipsticks that are super creamy and easy to apply. Unlike what the name suggests, the product dries to a matte finish, but not in a way that it'll emphasize dry or chapped lips. The pigment is amazing; I usually apply one coat, blot my lips on a tissue, then apply a tiny bit more to perfect the edges, but you could build up the colour as you like! It looks great both dabbed on as a light stain or for a brighter lip. The Velvet's lasting power is also really long. After having some cups of tea and eating snacks, I'll have to reapply lipstick in the centre of my lips et voilà, good to go for the rest of the day.

I am already considering buying more of these little wonders. At about 15 euros they're not the cheapest option on the highstreet, but for the quality Bourjois offers with their Rouge Edition Velvet it's sooo worth giving them a try.

You Might Also Like

10 comments

  1. Bourjois heeft altijd wel erg goede lipproducten vind ik!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, geen idee! Als ik me niet vergis, is dit mijn eerste lipstick van het merk. Ben nu wel benieuwd naar de rest :)

      Delete
  2. wauw ik vind bourjois altijd mooie kleuren hebben! liefs x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so glad you love it too! So do I!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! Absoluut een favoriet van de voorbije maand, en ik heb al complimentjes gekregen toen ik deze op had, wat ook leuk is natuurlijk :D

      Delete
  4. Prachtige kleur, die zou ik zelf ook zo uitkiezen <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ik hoor er ook super goede verhalen over. Jammer dat je de finish laat zien.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ik kreeg de kleur maar niet juist op de foto, sorry! Ik wil gerust nog een keer proberen

      Delete
  6. I've heard nothing but great things about these! Time to take a closer look! This looks like a shade I'd enjoy as well :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a fun colour to wear :D I'm curious to see which ones you've eventually picked if you should decide to try them!

      Delete

All images and content are copyright to Modest Mix 2013-2017.