Boxing Day sales: My picks

Christmas is over, which means it is shopping time! On Boxing Day numerous shops and brands offer awesome discounts, some even up to 50% o...

 photo boxing-day-sales-1_zps0c54ddce.jpg

Christmas is over, which means it is shopping time! On Boxing Day numerous shops and brands offer awesome discounts, some even up to 50% off. I've been roaming the internet for a few hours and these are my personal faves for today's deals.

Fashion

Warehouse Feather Print T-Shirt Dress A nice dress for New Year's Eve perhaps?

Beauty
Illamasqua Cream Blusher in 'Dixie' Also head to Illamasqua's own website for incredible discounts, up to 70% off!
Guerlain Rouge G Lipsticks The Rouge G lipsticks on FeelUnique are currently 50% off. My thoughts: gimme!
Caudalie Instant Radiance Set I bought one of the holiday gift sets in the Black Friday sales last month, and this is such an amazing deal! For reference, the Vinoperfect serum alone costs €45,- in Belgian pharmacies.

Are you shopping today? Found anything worth sharing?

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. I did get a lot of Boxing Day offers in my mailbox and checked some stores out, but I didn't end up buying anything! Came VERY close to buying one o the Rouge G's that was on sale, but I really have a lot of lipsticks already!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those prices did look tempting! I didn't get any either, because the one colour I wanted turned out to be full price. Still thinking about getting the scarf, though!

      Delete
  2. Nice picks! That Caudalie set offers great value for money!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure does! Two full-size products for (almost) the price of one, that's a great deal!

      Delete

All images and content are copyright to Modest Mix 2013-2017.