Lush Shoot For The Stars & Father Christmas Bath Bombs

I only recently expressed how excited I was for Autumn to come, and here I am with another seasonal flashforward. I'm talking about Chri...

I only recently expressed how excited I was for Autumn to come, and here I am with another seasonal flashforward. I'm talking about Christmas! Lush launched their Christmas collection at the beginning of October and it didn't take long before I stopped by my local shop to give their new products a sniff.


Now that the weather has turned completely and it's been raining a lot, a nice hot bath can be extra comforting. Add some candles and your favourite Lush products and you're good for a perfect evening.


   

Look at this... Isn't the Shoot For The Stars ballistic just the perfect dreamy bath product? Lush describes it as 'as various and enchanting as the night sky' and they're right. I could sit in this glitter-y brilliant blue coloured tub forever, but not after I weeped a little from having to dissolve this pretty bath bomb in the hot water. The scent of honey and caramel is amazing too!


I think Shoot For The Stars would make a great present. It just has that certain magic.



Ahh, Father Christmas, where have you been all my life. He is so cute! White and pink, smells like mandarin, orange blossom and bergamot. I usually store my Lush bath bombs in the bedroom and this one makes the entire room smell delicious! Its soft fragrance is instantly soothing. I compared the size of the ballistic with a tin of lip balm to show you how large the product actually is... This one is huge. It could easily be split in half to enjoy two baths. When put in the water, the colour changes into a dark green that reminds me of the Grinch (yes, I'm being serious). I did try to take pictures but it was hard to get the right colour on camera. Father Christmas is great but I feel like it's more fun to have the bath bomb than to actually use it, but that's because I'm not that fond of the green colour.

Both the Shoot For The Stars and the Father Christmas bath bombs are great products that are definitely worth having. If you are interested in any products from the Lush Christmas collection, perfect for personal purchase or as a gift, then head over to your local Lush store now!

You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. omg! die eerste moet ik hebben, gewoon voor dat starry skies effect <33

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh die heb ik ook nog liggen! Ben heel erg benieuwd. & Wat een leuke blog heb je, ik volg je vanaf nu via bloglovin. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ze zijn zeker de moeite! En dankjewel! Ik kijk even om je terug te volgen ;)

      Delete
  3. Ik vind die bruisballen er altijd zo leuk uit zien. De prijs houdt me alleen erg tegen.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ja, heb je wel gelijk in... Wat ik soms doe met de bruisballen van Lush, is ze in twee splitsen zodat ik 2x van een bad kan genieten :) ze zijn ook leuk om als cadeau te geven

      Delete

All images and content are copyright to Modest Mix 2013-2017.