BE Creative Make Up: Divine Palette

Literally just in store, I was able to get my hands on this brand new Divine Palette from BE Creative Make Up at Ici Paris XL. BE Cre...


Literally just in store, I was able to get my hands on this brand new Divine Palette from BE Creative Make Up at Ici Paris XL. BE Creative have just launched their Christmas collection and this palette is without a doubt the most eye-catching of their latest products.

When I first read about the Divine Palette on Isabelle's blog, I knew I wanted to have it for the upcoming holidays. The croco design on the top lid gives the palette a luxurious look, while BE Creative aims to offer the customer high quality products for reasonable prices, which I think the brand has quite well succeeded to.



The swatches are pretty much what I expected. The colour pay off is great - pictured above is 1-2 sweeps each. I noticed the darker colours don't shimmer as much when applied, but no complaints there. BE Creative Make Up describes the Divine Palette as an 'eyes and complexion palette'. The left two powders can be used as highlighter and blush. The dark pink shade has a very powdery texture, so I suggest blending out the product well when applying it to the cheeks.


Unfortunately I haven't been feeling well lately, so I haven't taken the time to create some looks with the palette, but as soon as I do, I promise to show you what it looks like. I can't wait to get full use of this palette, especially to create some more intense looks on these cold autumn days or for special occasions.


Have you heard of BE Creative Make Up? Tried any of their products yet? Let me know!

BE Creative Make Up is exclusively available at Ici Paris XL.

You Might Also Like

10 comments

  1. Prachtige kleuren, echt een mooi palette! :) Liefs, Rowan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ja he :) ik denk dat deze super van pas zal komen tijdens de feestdagen

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Huphup, naar de winkel :D 't is zeker de moeite, heb er al een paar mooie - zowel lichte als donkerdere - looks mee kunnen maken

      Delete
  3. Heel mooie kleuren :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh dit is een super mooi palette! Ziet er heel mooi uit.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wauw ! Ik heb 4 kleurtjes hiervan waar ik verliefd op ben dus deze moet ik zeker hebben ! x Jana

    ReplyDelete

All images and content are copyright to Modest Mix 2013-2017.