In Mum's beauty collection: Paco Rabanne Olympéa Eau de Parfum

In the light of Mother's Day, which is coming up soon here in Belgium, I thought it'd be fun to give you a glimpse into my mum'...

Paco Rabanne Olympea eau de parfum

In the light of Mother's Day, which is coming up soon here in Belgium, I thought it'd be fun to give you a glimpse into my mum's beauty collection. While my mum isn't all that crazy about makeup, she's got quite the perfume collection! Its latest addition is Paco Rabanne's Olympéa eau de parfum, which came in a beautiful gift set with a scented body lotion included, as well. Not only does the bottle design scream elegant, with a Grecian laurel crown, rose gold details and the mythical name of the perfume displayed on the glass, the fragrance that's inside is just as delightful.

Olympéa opens sweet, one of the top notes being green mandarin, which for some reason reminds my mum and me of melon too. Later, the perfume settles to a soft floral heart with a hint of vanilla. Overall, it's a fresh and beachy fragrance. The team of developers aimed towards composing a perfume that is a combination of sporty, dynamic, yet still feminine, which in my opinion reflects very well in the blend of fragrance notes that created Olympéa. The main reason why my mum loves Olympéa is because it's a fresh scent that also has a touch of sweetness, and warm notes that will linger throughout the day, as well. She'll usually wear it during the daytime and will opt for a heavier fragrance for nights out. She has received a lot of compliments on this perfume and I've even caught myself picking up the beautiful floral notes and guessing what perfume she was wearing when it was this one every time! If you're looking for a light fragrance that's also powerful and uplifting, Olympéa is definitely one to have a look at.


green mandarin x hydroponic jasmine x ginger lily
salted vanilla 
sandalwood x cashmere wood x ambergris

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Heb hier een staaltje van geprobeerd en ooooh ja, ik vond 't echt een heerlijke geur.

    ReplyDelete

All images and content are copyright to Modest Mix 2013-2017.