A Treat Yo Self/Valentine's Day wish list

Click the items in the collage to check for availability Valentine's Day is just around the corner, and while I to...

ASOS Textured Large Face Watch ASOS Petite Plunge Wrap Bow Side Teddy Tarte Tartelette In Bloom Clay eyeshadow palette Grown Alchemist Vanilla & Orange Peel hand cream Lush Rosie gift set Rebecca Minkoff Mini MAC handbag LUZ rose quartz golden hand cuff Becca x Jaclyn Hill shimmering skin perfector Champagne Pop L'Occitane Nรฉroli & Orchidee eau de toilette H&M powder pink blouse & Other Stories Le Grand Moyeu scented candle Image Map Ying Yu facial rollers
Click the items in the collage to check for availability

Valentine's Day is just around the corner, and while I told myself I wasn't going to do any Cupid-themed blog posts this year, I couldn't help but feel inspired when I saw Axelle's beautiful collage yesterday.

I'm personally not one to jump with excitement for this particular holiday, but I do believe it is a good reason to indulge and give yourself a little confidence boost by buying something nice, regardless of whether you are going out or planning to spend this weekend on the sofa watching About Time (A+ movie, would recommend, by the way) with two large bags of M&Ms -- you can pick whichever you'd rather be doing with friends, by yourself or with your date for the day. What I'm trying to say is: it is okay to treat yourself once in a while (Parks & Rec, anyone?). Some people get caught up in finding the ideal gift for others, that they oversee their own needs. I'm exactly the same! Still, any day is a good time to show yourself some appreciation, just for being you. If you are in a relationship, who knows there might be something on your wish list that your significant other might enjoy too!

My current wish list includes items I would be over the moon with, yet couldn't bring myself to buy on a whim. Some are a bit of a splurge, like the Tarte palette and Rebecca Minkoff designer bag; others I've postponed getting because I have plenty of similar products to finish first. I'll tick everything off the list eventually, though! This is so much fun. I am starting off by treating myself to that glorious gift set from Lush Cosmetics tomorrow. Guess I'll be spending my Valentine's weekend in the bath then. Excellent.

What was your latest shopping splurge or treat to yourself?

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Oohh, ik wil ook keigraag zo'n face roller! Maar nogal prijzig helaas.. Ik wacht er nog even mee :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ja, jammer genoeg! De face roller van The Body Shop schijnt ook wel goed te zijn maar ja, die jade rollers zijn ook zo mooi.. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Treat yo self, indeed, haha! De creamy tas van Rebecca Minkoff is supermooi!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mag wel af en toe :D en wegdromen he! Ik wacht nog even af of ik over een paar maanden nog steeds dezelfde kleur wil, maar waarschijnlijk wordt het deze.

    ReplyDelete

All images and content are copyright to Modest Mix 2013-2017.